Timelines Awardprogram - Code of Ethics
timelines, awardprogram, awards won, webmaster, sitemap
f - code of ethics
i - criteria
j - content
l - design
t - wsr - page
a b c d f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
I, Friedrich Hornischer, Owner of all Awards Programs held at the Timelines web site, do
hereby declare on behalf of myself and any other Evaluator/s who may be contracted at any
time, that we agree to advance and promote the Web site Evaluator Code of Ethics in order
to ensure fairness to all Applicants and to maintain the honor and integrity of
Applicants, Evaluators and Awards.
We agree that all critiques given will be constructive in nature as positive comment is
productive. We will refrain from criticism unless specifically requested by an Applicant,
and in such instances, will remain positive where possible in an effort to promote
goodwill and advance the level of quality among Internet sites.
· We agree to allow eligibility to all Applicants who meet the SET (posted online, written
= set) Criteria of any particular award. We agree to be uniform in our eligibility
requirements (Criteria) and will fairly evaluate all sites/pages meeting our Criteria
which are submitted by any Applicant. We further agree to clearly post these Criteria.
xxx up xxx
· We agree not to discriminate on grounds of race, gender, nation of origin, religion,
profession, age, mental or physical handicap, or any other reason which is not globally
viewed as an illegal trait or manner of conduct.
· We agree to set forth Awards Criteria and to adhere to same. Proposed time frames for
changes will be posted for two (2) weeks prior to the final publishing of same with
notices posted on site so all potential Applicants can view and understand the proposed
· We agree to evaluate web sites under the Criteria which was in place at the time of any
and/or all application/s. If changes are made to Criteria AFTER application/s is/are
received, the submitted site/s will be evaluated using the Criteria that was in effect
when Applicant/s initially submitted the site/s.
· We agree to immediately inform any Criteria compliant Applicant in writing, of a
'Refrain to Evaluate' if it is found that a Conflict of Interest would occur in evaluating
their Web site - e.g. Such may occur upon being requested to evaluate the Web site of a
good friend. We will offer such Applicant a choice of Evaluator taken from our Membership
xxx up xxx
· We agree to maintain a professional, friendly and positive manner in any and/or all
correspondence and/or communication held with any Applicant/s.
· We agree to evaluate all submitted sites within four (4) weeks of receipt of submission.
If this deadline cannot be met, we agree to suspend submissions until we can again work
within this timeframe.
· We agree not to divulge any information about any Applicant to persons, groups, or
agencies not directly connected to our Awards Programs, and only then for the purpose of
evaluating submissions and notifying winners. All information received from Applicants via
e-mail submissions or submission forms will be deemed private.
· We agree to encourage and promote the use of original material for Awards Programs
Criteria and evaluation processes. We agree to assist any person requesting advice
concerning ethical evaluation for and disbursement of awards. PLEASE NOTE: The Awards
Evaluation processes in use at Timelines Awardprogram are copyrighted material
and written authorization is required for their use.
· We agree to maintain any owned individual web site/s that include Awards Program/s to a
standard that meets the Criteria of the Award/s given. In the case of any Award/s offered
that is/are OUTSIDE the main subject of our web site/s, any and/or all such web site/s
will be maintained to a high standard of integrity in all its/their main areas.
xxx up xxx
· We agree to maximum dimensions of Awards given in courtesy of web sites that will use
them. If the maximum dimensions cannot be adhered to then a text only link will be
permitted for graphics larger than maximum size. (Maximum size dimensions offered from
this web site are: no more than *200* pixels Height and *200* pixels Width.)
· We agree that there will be only one obligation for winning Awards from this web site
beyond meeting the Criteria. It is not, and never will be, mandatory at this web site to
sign a Guest book or to join a mailing list. It is a requirement that any Awards granted
from this web site must be linked back to our web site in a method that will be outlined
in Award notification e-mails.
· We agree that we will not grant Awards to, or in any other manner endorse or any web
site that endorses, promotes or contains content which is considered globally to be
illegal or discriminatory whether same be against human or wildlife.
· We agree that we will not accept favors of any sort in exchange for preferential
treatment of submissions. We will at all times maintain a high standard of honesty and
· We agree that we will take all measures necessary to maintain the honor and integrity of
our Awards Programs.
Submitted on this day, 03.26.2004
The Code of Ethics ( COE ) is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike United States License with credit being given to Award Community News in accordance with the terms of the License.
xxx up xxx
Awardprogram I Purpose I Notification I Evaluation I Code of Ethics I Disqualifiers I 2 IAwardgraphics I 2 I Criteria I Content I Presentation I Design I General I Privacy I Selftest I Application I Credits I Copyright I Winners I WSR- Page I Future Winners I Gold Winners I Silver Winners I Bronze Winners I Evaluator I 2 I Status I Ratings I Links
@ Copyright Timelines 2003 - 2014
back up next